DISCONTINUED: See the new larger build volume XL model (CLICK HERE)
*Up to 3 week processing time from the time of your order. International orders may be subject to your countries tax/import costs/fees.
The M2 is our update to the M1 printer and is the next generation in 3d printing. Prints are faster and of higher quality thanks to the improved framework.
As a 3d printer that users would assemble themselves, it was important that the build process was easy to understand and sensible. A box shape is easy to assemble and is one of the strongest shapes. Instead of plastic or wood, we chose a strong aluminum framework that is very rigid, yet easy to assemble.
- 8×8 inch / 214mm x 214mm heat bed
- 1.75 hotend – ABS, PLA ready
- industrial style metal frame – super rigid structure
- enclosure ready (coming soon)
- high quality electronics and motors
- detailed instructions + build videos + support forum
- compatible with open source software
- designed and built in the USA
- lcd control (optional) – for computer free printing and monitoring (see below)
*10×10 inch prototype shown in photos. The 8×8 is smaller. LCD controller shown is optional (see below)